30 oktober 2016

Trying to be a planner

Since I'm usually a pantser and write on intuition, I'm trying my best to be a planner for this year's nanowrimo. I want to have as much as possible planned beforehand since I'm home with the baby and don't have as much alone time as I did last year. Which in itself is weird since I was working full time. :P

I'm currently putting in my timeline and synopsis in Scrivener, I've fixed an inspiration board on Pinterest and am drowning in post-its. I love it. Hopefully I'll get some writing done too. It's so much fun to plan, I had no idea.

I usually have a clear idea in my head of what I want to write and where the story is headed before starting. This time, I only have a vague idea and two characters that I want to throw together. It's turning out to be a paranormal romance with its roots in Norse Mythology. I had no idea when the bartender turned up in my head that he was the son of a Goddess.

To be honest I'm really looking forward to Tuesday when I get to set my teeth into this.

För svenska

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar